Monday, August 14, 2006

OluKai Sandals

A week ago I replaced a pair of brown Reef flips flops stolen at the beach* with OluKai Kumu Java/Tan Sandals. For too many years to count, I've considered Reefs to be the best made and most comfortable flips around. To my surprise, OluKai, which means "Life of the Ocean," takes quality and comfort to an entirely different level. Their sandals sport an “premium leather topped anatomical footbed” similar in arch support to Birkenstocks, but with the same casual look of traditional flip flops.



Other features include:
• Premium leather straps
• Soft pigskin strap lining
• Embossed footbed hook logo
• Durable rubber outsole

So, fellow flip floppers, try flopping down the street in a pair of OluKai's, I'm sure your feet will thank you.

These babies are sold at The Walking Company and in the Los Angeles South Bay, at local Surf Shops. Check out the OluKai website for more details.

* Yes, stolen! As I've done a thousand times before, I left a pair on the sand along side the bike path. I headed down to run along the water and upon my return, they were gone, gone, gone! Humf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home