Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lush's Reincarnate Solid Shampoo

I have a confession to make: I've been disloyal to my usual Creme de Coco shampoo as of late...

I recently got turned onto Lush's solid shampoos by my friend, Alia. Wow -- this stuff is cool!

I've been using their "Reincarnate" shampoo which contains henna that gives dark hair natural highlights. The shampoo works really well and makes my hair smooth and glossy. It's a mind-trip because every morning, I'm rubbing my hair with shampoo that looks like a brown hunk of rock. The weirdest part is that it lathers up really well. As an extra perk, the scent sends me on a journey to Morocco...

Here's a description from Lush's web site:

"Conditioning shampoo for darker hair Reincarnate is an amazing reappearance of two of our earlier shampoos; we have taken the strongest points from both and reincarnated them as a single, better bar. It has rhassoul mud from the Atlas mountains for healthy scalp condition, Persian henna for red glints, sedra herb for condition and shine and a gorgeous, Eastern spice market fragrance of vanilla, orange frankincense and labdanum. It cleans without much lather so it is ideal for soft water areas ? but don?t let us stop you if you want shiny red hair in a hard water area! Works well with Henna treated hair."


2 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger mewtate said...

what an interesting shampoo! i'll have to give it a go. do you store it like soap?

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

hey smew,

yea, you store it like a soap... it's really bizarre. i'm just so programmed to expect shampoo in gel/liquid form.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home