Tuesday, July 11, 2006

L'Occitane Rose Body Milk

I'm gonna go crazy here and post another favorite of mine...

I love this lotion because it's light and absorbs quickly. I'm picky about my body lotion because it drives me nuts when the lotion feels heavy and makes my clothes stick to my body. I also suffer from extremely dry skin, so without lotion, my skin itches badly.

L'Occitane's Rose Body Milk smells the way a fresh bouquet of roses actually smells. The perfume is very subtle and lingers all day. My clothes and sheets end up smelling like real roses. Very lovely indeed! As an extra perk for all of us girlies, the bottle has a beautiful Art Deco look that just sits beautifully on bathroom counters.


If you're feeling super indulgent, try the Rose Velvet Body Cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home