Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Korres Natural Body Butter - Guava

I received this lotion last December as a holiday gift from the lovely N.du.Kay. On a sniff test alone, this lotion is worth a try as its delicious aroma is heavenly, but not in the over powering stink-up-the-elevator way.

I am so paranoid about trying new body care products, especially of the fragrance variety as my skin often reacts with redness, rashes, and skin irritations. Yuck! I was delightfully surprised to find that Korres Natural Body Butter did not cause any allergic reactions.

The effect was quite the opposite. My legs, elbows, and heels are so baby soft that this daily lotion addict has been converted into a every other day gal. Sound too good to be true? Give it a go yourself.



Where to Find It:
$19.50 at Sephora and Amazon. Also available in Quince and Yogurt.

Ingredients:
Guava, Shea butter, Sunflower oil, Almond oil, Avocado oil, Quince extract, Red Vine polyphenols, glycerine.

Learn more about the Greek based company on the Korres website.

3 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

They now sell Korres products at my local Whole Foods!!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger mewtate said...

really? that's too cool! did you buy some yet? ;-)

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

i haven't yet. i need to finish my current supply of body lotion before i buy more. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home