Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Surfgirl Swimsuits by Squalo

Finding a swimsuit to fit me has always been a hair pulling shopping experience ... most brands have bottoms that seem to sag in the bum or the store is out of my size in Rip Curl, the one brand that fits. Then while in Playa del Carmen, Mexico ... miracles of miracles ... I found a brand, Surfgirl by Squalo, made in Mexico, that fits absolutely perfect! Even better, they have a HUGE selection (what a luxury!) ... I clap and clap and clap!

Unfortunately, I haven't a clue where to buy them in the good ole US of A and the Squalo website doesn't showcase any women's bathing suits, but do check out their cute tops, trunks, and rashguards. According to the clothing label, a company with the combined names of two friends (ha!), Jennifer Kay Inc., based in Los Angeles, imports the brand into the United States. Sadly, I couldn't track down any other bits o' information.

P.S. Has anyone ever seen or heard of this brand in US stores? I would love to find out more ... Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home