Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser is a gentle, soap-free cleanser that cleans throughly without ever leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. It doesn’t leave behind any irritating residue and is non-comedogenic.

Over the last year and a half, it has improved the texture and clarity of my complexion. I'm still amazed by how clean and soft my skin feels after I wash!

Who do I have to thank for the recommend? My husband of all people. He has used it for years and bugged me for months to give it a whirl. Oddly enough he heard about it from his man friend. Who knew men exchanged **beauty** secrets too?!?

Cetaphil products can be purchased at any drugstore or Target type stores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home