Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mohop Wooden Sandals

I found Annie's site through my usual "I need to avoid real work so why don't I surf links pages?" time online. She's an amazing architect turned environmentally-friendly-and-decidedly-very-cool shoe designer in Chicago.

I swindled myself a pair and promptly crocheted myself some ties. Whah? That's right. Her patent-pending strapping system allows, nay encourages, you to use any pretty set of ribbons, straps, cords and yes, crocheted ties, you want. It's like a million pairs in one! (Quite literally)

mohop_crochet

I wrote about my Mohop experience on my blog: The Fabled Needle.

Mohop's got a collection of cool shapes, hand-screened images and recycled rubber soles that will make your eyes drool and mouth bulge.

Please go to mohop.com to learn more and yes, buy a pair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home