Thursday, September 20, 2007

Gotta Love Mud from Alaska

I was looking for a bridal shower gift on my new favorite site, Sprig, when I happily stumbled upon the Alaskan Glacial Mud Facial. (Hey, that rhymes!) I decided to buy this product for my girlfriend as well as one for myself. Brides and pregnant women need pampering alike. Heck, every girl needs some pampering! I bought the cute little brush that goes with the mud too. So last night, I painted some of this mud on my face and treated myself to a quick facial. Wow!! This stuff is fantastic! It actually made my skin feel softer and smoother. I can't honestly say that I've ever felt a difference (after one use) with any other facial skincare product I've used... especially not scrubs or masks. I highly recommend it. You can choose from 2 fragrances. I got the lavender-peppermint one, and it smells divine.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger mewtate said...

I'm beguiled by the aqua and brown of the packaging and mask alone. Your description sounds like an added bonus! LOL!

P.S. Sprig is deliciously cute! Can't wait to peruse some more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home