Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Me Time

In today’s busy world of endless emails, phone calls, meetings and requests from others, it's easy to become bogged down by fulfilling obligations to everyone, but yourself.

Sometimes we just need a break from it all. To take some time to do something we need or want to do. To take some “me time.”

My "me time" is enjoying at least 60 minutes a day of solitude. It gives me time to unplug, take a break from the demands of every day life, shift my focus and decompress. To breath, and be happy. I think of it as time to keep myself sane.

What do you do to keep yourself sane?

2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

these days, it's yoga. i love waking up on the weekends and practicing it in my living room for an hour as the morning light shines in. ahhh...

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger the fabled needle (jen) said...

true me time is hard to come by for everyone it seems!

i wake "early" to eat a breakfast, hug spoo kee and do some chores. not always relaxing, but it's pretty quiet in the morning and i love it! aslo, i try to exercise at least 4 times a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home