Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Trader Joe's Matcha Green Tea Yogurt

I just adore Trader Joe's. I always seem to walk out with gobs and gobs of super yummy food for $30 clams. What a steal!

And now I have even more reason to stop by TJ's ... Matcha Green Tea Yogurt. 99 cents buys you a 5.3 ounce cup of green heaven ... super creamy, almost like the consistency of pudding, with a light green tea flavor. With only 110 calories and 2 grams of fat, you can gobble this stuff hand over fist without the guilt!

The Matcha Yogurt line also includes Chocolate and Mocha flavors. I haven't tried these two, but I'm sure they are just as divine!

What is/are your favorite Trader Joe's item(s)?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger the fabled needle (jen) said...

yum yum, gimme some!

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

yes, that does sound yummy indeed!

here's my TJ fav list:

- individual, unrefrigerated, organic chocolate milk cartons

- ice cream bon bons... oh my gosh, these are heavenly!

- TJ shea butter soap bars

 

Post a Comment

<< Home