Thursday, March 01, 2007

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner



I'm generally leery of companies "new and improving" their products. Usually I like the old version much better. And when I saw Clairol's new Herbal Essences line, I scoffed. Don't fix it if it ain't broke! (Well, hmm, but I haven't used H.E. in a while - maybe it was time for a change.)

For my recent trip to Hawaii, I stopped by Target to get some toiletry samples for my carry-on. (I don't trust hotel shampoo so I bring my own.) I spied the new Herbal Essences Happy Hydration conditioner in one of the trial size bins and thought I should try it out. Why not?

Well, I'm glad I did. My hair is super silky but not weighed down. I've been using it every day since the beginning of my trip a few weeks ago and my hair still feels amazing. It's like using a salon-quality conditioner without the high price. And don't forget the smell of orchids and coconut milk - sends me back to Hawaii every time.

ยป Visit Herbal Essences here.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

that's it... i'm gonna get me a bottle at target too. thanks for the reco!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home