Monday, January 08, 2007

Tarte 24/7 Lip Sheers



Sometimes money just burns a hole in my pocket, especially when I dare enter Sephora in downtown SF. In fact, I'm pretty sure I saw some smoke coming out of my pants on my last visit.

I'm obsessed with lip balms, tints, stains, sheers and the like; whatever I can convince myself looks natural and not too makeup-y.

Perusing the aisles, I stopped by Tarte. You always hear of fancy-pants celebs using this stuff. My internal cheap bastard usually prevents me from spending more than 6 bucks on lip balm but I could not resist their 24/7 lip sheers. Reminds me of Clinique's Almost Lipstick, of which they've all but discontinued. (Poo.)

So many pretty, subtle colors. I decided on Wednesday, a brownish-red. Love the color, and the name. (Like Wednesday Addams. Right, James?) Looks nice and does not dry out my lips. Not feeling too guilty on this $14 splurge. My only gripe is the mild "lipstick" taste it has but if I just remember it's not food, it's okay.

ยป Check out Tarte's 24/7 Lip Sheer.

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

oh cool!! i'm going to look for it next time i'm there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home