Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy 2007!

I guess I'll start the first post of the year. For Christmas, I received a sampler kit filled with facial skincare products by Dr. Hauschka and discovered a couple new favorites.

I'm completely in love with Dr. Hauschka's Cleansing Milk. I have a thing for rose-scented products, so again, this stuff smells like fresh roses. So divine! I have dry skin, so this cleansing milk does a great job of both cleaning and hydrating my face. It'll even wash make-up right off! Also, there's no oily residue.

The second product included in the kit that I fell in love with is the Facial Toner. I've never thought much of toners as they usually don't seem to do much for my skin. However, after dabbing this stuff on following the cleansing milk, my face feels really soft and healthy.

I'm going to have to hit Whole Foods and buy myself full-sized bottles of both!

   

4 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger the fabled needle (jen) said...

Yes, they make great products. I think there's a lip balm with roses in it too.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger mewtate said...

I agree the Cleansing Milk is absolutely divine! I also adore the Rejuvenating Mask ... great as a 10 minute pick-me-up or an over night treatment.

Has any treated their new hair line?

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

nope -- i haven't tried any of their hair products.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger mewtate said...

I just re-read my comment. Great grammar if I do say so myself.

I'll keep you all posted if I try 'em and like 'em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home