Thursday, October 19, 2006

Memory foam is a brilliant invention!

I used to wake up every single day with an awful stiff neck and random body pains from poor sleeping at night. Now, thanks to my awesome Charter Club "Visco 6-Zone" Mattress Pad and my Isotonic Side Sleeper Pillow (both made out of that amazing memory foam), I wake up fully rejuvenated. I no longer have stiff necks or "TMJ" problems. I feel like a whole new person!

I highly recommend (at least) the mattress pad to everyone. It feels so good on your back because it is firm enough to give full support, yet is soft enough that it molds to your body shape. It's also a much cheaper alternative to buying a full tempur-pedic mattress.

I bought my mattress pad on sale at Macy's. The Isotonic Side Sleeper pillow was purchased at Bed Bath & Beyond.

2 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger mewtate said...

I totally guffawed when I read this ... Man, we’re getting old, but I think this could work for Ian and I too. Thanks for the recommend.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

i know! the whole time i was writing this, i kept having a dialogue in my head about "gawd, i'm such a gramma!". first receding gums, now aches and pains!

hope it works out for you guys...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home